Frequently Asked Questions
- The registration deadline is past. Can I still sign up?
Yes. Applications are always accepted. Athletes will be place on the first available team. If there is not availability at time of sign up. Registration will be held until that time arises. There is a $10 additional fee for late signups.
- Can I request to be put on my friend’s team?
Yes. All requests are considered. However, they are not guaranteed.
- How many days a week are we committing to?
Prior to the games starting, coaches usually schedule practices two days a week. These days are determined by each individual coach. Once games start, practices usually occur only one day a week.
- Can I still sign up if I am going to miss a game?
Yes. However, it is highly recommended to let your coach now as soon as possible.
- Where are games and practices held?
Practice locations are determined by the individual coaches.
- Should I sign up if I have never played before?
Yes. The league consist of beginners and players with experience.